WHAT IS FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM?
FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM is a premium, scientifically balanced blend of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids developed for performance horses. Its concentrated powdered formulation offers an optimally balanced formulation of ingredients including:
- 9 essential vitamins
- 8 essential minerals
- 4 amino acids
It helps to promote maximum muscle development and strength and assists with common deficiencies present in the horse’s diet.
- Horses in the early stages of training
- High performance athletes – including racing, eventing, showjumping and dressage horses
- Yearlings during sale preparation
- Horses that have trouble holding condition during training, racing or competition
WHY CHOOSE FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM?
- Scientifically balanced formula for power – FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM contains key nutrients to support muscle strength and development as well as tendon, ligament and joint strength to withstand racing demands.
- Scientifically balanced for performance – FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM contains key nutrients to improve feed uptake and energy utilisation.
- Contains organic chromium – Which is better absorbed than inorganic chromium to optimise energy supplies, increase muscle mass and stimulate immune function.
- Improves coat condition and colour – A visible improvement can be seen in coat condition and colour with daily supplementation.
- A palatable foundation supplement to which other supplements can be added to meet the specific needs of individual horses whether it be to maximise growth, performance or reproduction.
Each 56 g dose contains:
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 22,500 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 33.9 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 124.9 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) 53.9 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 19.9 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 5.0 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 0.1 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3,000 IU
- Chromium (from organic chromium yeast) 5.0 mg
- Cobalt (as Cobalt Sulfate) 0.3 mg
- Copper (as Copper Carbonate) 39.2 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 1.1 mg
- Iron (as Iron Glycine Chelate) 174.7 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Carbonate) 173.6 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 0.5 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 173.6 mg
- Amino Acids
- Isoleucine 526 mg
- Leucine 1.1 g
- Phenylalanine 235 mg
- Valine 829 mg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix into feed daily. Introduce at ¼ to ½ the recommended daily dose rate, increasing gradually to the full dose rate over 7 – 10 days. A 56g graduated scoop is provided.
Store below 25˚C in a dry place. Reseal after use.
FERAMO® WITH CHROMIUM is available in 2.5kg and 18kg buckets.