Virbac New Zealand



  • I am a dog owner interested in purchasing Alizin however I do not live in New Zealand. What should I do?

    Alizin is a product that must be prescribed by your veterinarian. It is not a product licensed for sale in the USA.

    Please contact your local veterinarian to seek more information. 

  • I am a veterinarian however I do not live in New Zealand. How can I purchase Alizin?

    If you are a registered veterinarian you may be able to import Alizin from Australia. If you are based in the USA you will need a special import license from the FDA. 

    Click here to contact the Australian Provet Export team for more information.