WHAT IS IRONCYCLEN®?
IRONCYCLEN® is a specially formulated supplement to maximise haemoglobin and red blood cell production which helps improve the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood for peak performance.
The highly palatable molasses flavoured liquid formulation contains:
- Three forms of iron for maximum absorption.
- Organic iron aminoates which eliminate gut irritation.
- Co-factors of copper and cobalt essential to incorporate iron into haemoglobin.
- High performance horses – Training and competing are added stresses which increase the demand for iron.
- Animals in training prone to low blood counts and anaemia.
WHY CHOOSE IRONCYCLEN®?
- Supports improved blood counts – Only 15-18% of the iron in the feedstuffs of the average horse’s diet is absorbed.
- Formulated for maximum absorption – IRONCYCLEN® contains 3 forms of iron which are readily absorbed by the gut and are generally of a higher quality than the regular iron used in many other supplements.
- Essential balance of co-factors – Copper and cobalt are essential for red blood cell and haemoglobin production. Without these co-factors, even with high levels of iron, the horse will still be unable to produce optimal amounts of red blood cells.
- Liquid formulation – The unique formulation makes IRONCYCLEN® easy to mix into feed or administered directly over the tongue.
Each 75 mL dose contains:
- Iron (as iron amino acid chelate) 15.0 mg
- Iron (as ferric ammonium citrate) 63.0 mg
- Iron (as ferrous sulfate monohydrate) 0.615 g
- Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate) 1.13 mg
- Cobalt (as cobalt sulfate heptahydrate) 0.3 mg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Horses (450 - 500 kg)
45 - 75 mL daily in feed or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
Maximum of 75 mL daily in early training for the first 6 weeks.
Give 45 mL daily in a “3 days on, 3 days off” routine while in hard training, increasing to a maximum of 75 mL daily if required.
45 – 75 mL daily in a “3 days on, 3 days off” routine.
Iron Deficiency Anaemia
45 – 75 mL daily until anaemia corrected (usually 14 - 28 days) or as per veterinary advice.
Store below 30˚C.
IRONCYCLEN®, as with all iron supplements, should not be given in the same feed as Vitamin E, as contact with iron may reduce vitamin potency.
IRONCYCLEN® is available in 1L and 5L packs, and 20L drums.